Sökning: "experience driver"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 58 avhandlingar innehållade orden experience driver.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology. Department of Product and Production Development
Sammanfattning : Drivers interactions with advanced driver assistance systems based on experiences from real driving and results from driving in a driving simulator were under investigation in this thesis. Questions posed were: - How do drivers perceive and interact with ADAS? - How are (technical) failures handled by drivers, and which are the consequences of these failures? - Which are the implications for diagnosis and detection of failures, as well as for system development? Special attention was given to driver behavior in response to technical failures in an adaptive cruise control system. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Technology and Society, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Substantial research and development efforts are being made to add driver support systems to the arsenal of traffic safety measures. Obviously, the system cannot reduce fatalities and trauma until it is actually used. Hence, drivers’ experiences and acceptance of the system are of paramount importance. LÄS MER
3. Drivers of customers' service experiences a customer perspective on co-creation of restaurant services, focusing on interactions, processes and activitiesDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : It is essential for service companies to understand how their customer service experiences are formed. This is especially important since service experiences are highly subjective and involve customers cognitively, emotionally and behaviorally. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Driver information is information that a driver needs to fulfil his or her goals of driving. Previously, information supported reliability in order to make the car work safely but, today, other attributes have become equally or more important. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Halmstad : Halmstad University Press
Sammanfattning : Fuel consumption is a major economical component of vehicles, particularly for heavy-duty vehicles. It is dependent on many factors, such as driver and environment, and control over some factors is present, e.g. route, and we can try to optimize others, e. LÄS MER