Sökning: "existential philosophy"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 91 avhandlingar innehållade orden existential philosophy.
11. Understanding Religious Diversity : A Contribution to Interreligious Dialogue from the Viewpoint of Existential PhilosophyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Etik och Religionsfilosofi
Sammanfattning : This dissertation addresses the question of the role of religion in a world to come. It presupposes that for religion to play a positive and constructive role in future society interreligious dialogue is of utmost importance. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Centrum för teologi och religionsvetenskap, Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to investigate how compulsary treatment of alcohol abuse is experienced by persons forced to submit to it, the majority of whom are negative in their attitude toward treatment of this sort. The importance of considering the resluts obtained not in isolation but within a larger context is emphasized. LÄS MER
13. Ambiguities and Intertwinings in Teachers' Work Existential dimensions in the midst of experience and global trendsDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis was set against the background of changed expectations on education and teachers’ work in contemporary Western societies, reflecting global educational trends of standardisation and assessment moving further down the ages. The overall aim of the thesis was to explore and gain understandings of how teachers’ work is constituted. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
15. Existential meaning-making in the midst of meaninglessness and suffering Studying the function of religion and religious organizations in the reconstruction and development of existential meaning and psychosocial well-being after the 2011 Great East Japan earthquake and tsunamiDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this qualitative study was to explore the function of religion and volunteer workers in religious organizations in contributing to the reconstruction and development of existential meaning and psychosocial well-being regarding the 2011 Great East Japan earthquake and tsunami. This study was undertaken from the psychology of religion and approached by focusing on experiences of volunteer workers in different religious organizations who worked in the disaster-affected areas. LÄS MER