Sökning: "evidence assessment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 372 avhandlingar innehållade orden evidence assessment.
1. Assessment in Evidence-Based Practice Psychometric Properties, Clinical Utility and Professional Co-operation from Different Perspectives of the Home Observation for Measurement of the Environment in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the present thesis was to explore and compare professional co-operation in child welfare investigations, explore the psychometric properties, and describe the clinical utility from different perspectives of a translated Swedish version of the standardized assessment instrument the Home Observation for Measurement of the Environment (the HOME Inventory). Social workers in Sweden, Denmark, Britain, Germany, and Texas (USA) co-operated with different professionals around a fictitious child welfare case. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Several studies have demonstrated that substantial learning gains are possible when teachers use formative assessment in their classroom practice. At the heart of most definitions of formative assessment lies the idea of collecting evidence of students’ thinking and learning, and based on this information modifying teaching to better meet students’ needs. LÄS MER
3. Philosophical controversies in the evaluation of medical treatments With a focus on the evidential roles of randomization and mechanisms in Evidence-Based MedicineDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines philosophical controversies surrounding the evaluation of medical treatments, with a focus on the evidential roles of randomised trials and mechanisms in Evidence-Based Medicine. Current 'best practice' usually involves excluding non-randomised trial evidence from systematic reviews in cases where randomised trials are available for inclusion in the reviews. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to examine empirically what Evidence-based practice (EBP) and its standardized procedures become when put into practice in social work. EBP builds on the idea that professional practice should be based on systematic and reliable knowledge of the interventions and instruments used in this work. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : DEGREE OF lICENTIATE IN PSYCHOLOGY, 2011 Abstract Rebelius, A. (2011). Investigator bias: Contextual influences on the assessment of criminal evidence. LÄS MER