Sökning: "evaluation of translations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 avhandlingar innehållade orden evaluation of translations.
1. Recycling Translations : Extraction of Lexical Data from Parallel Corpora and their Application in Natural Language Processing
Sammanfattning : The focus of this thesis is on re-using translations in natural language processing. It involves the collection of documents and their translations in an appropriate format, the automatic extraction of translation data, and the application of the extracted data to different tasks in natural language processing. LÄS MER
2. Thérèse Raquin d’Émile Zola : Répétitions lexicales, réseaux sémantiques et leurs traductions suédoises
Sammanfattning : The subject of this thesis is Emile Zola’s novel Thérèse Raquin (1867). The principal aim is to examine lexical repetitions and their importance for semantic networks. The thesis studies the use of the noun cou and certain of its co-occurrences, as well as the use of colours and their derivatives. LÄS MER
3. Chronic lateral instability of the ankle joint : natural course, pathophysiology and steroradiographic evaluation of conservative and surgical treatment
Sammanfattning : Chronic lateral instability of the ankle (CLI), defined as frequent sprains and recurrent giving way, difficulty in walking and running on uneven surface, is often connected with pain and swollen ankles. It occurs in 10 to 20 percent after acute ankle injuries. LÄS MER
4. Kinematics and fixation of total knee arthroplasties : a clinical, radiographic, scintimetric, and roentgen stereophotogrammetric evaluation
Sammanfattning : Aseptic loosening of the tibial component is an important cause of failure after total knee arthroplasty. Bone destruction often claimed to be caused by the cement makes the revision difficult. In order to treat younger patients, uncemented fixation has been introduced, but the etiology to loosening is multifactorial and only partly known. LÄS MER
5. Some aspects of style in twentieth-century English Bible translation : one-man versions of Mark and the Psalms
Sammanfattning : This is a study of the work of some seventy of the many hundreds of translators of the Bible, in whole or in part, into English during this century. Style, with particular emphasis on diction, is the major concern, though other aspects can be touched on at times, as well as methods of translation. LÄS MER