Sökning: "european union commission"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 39 avhandlingar innehållade orden european union commission.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The chief preoccupation of the dissertation revolves around the European Union's project of calling forth a collective sense of "European identity" amongst people in the Union. It focuses specifically on how the European Union's identity politics plays out once the ethnic minorities with immigrant background now living in the Union are brought into view. LÄS MER
2. Making States Comply : The European Commission, the European Court of Justice, and the Enforcement of the Internal MarketDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : One of the central bones of contention in the study of the European Union (EU) is the capacity of its supranational institutions to be a driving force in the process toward deeper integration. Whereas existing research predominantly addresses the institutions’ ability to shape European integration through pre-decisional agenda-setting, this study examines the scope for supranational influence in the post-decisional phase of EU enforcement. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Economic History and International Relations, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Over the past two decades, the notion of ‘health security’ has emerged as a central tenet of European Union (EU) public health policy. This PhD thesis examines the rise and implications of health security cooperation, associated with an imperative to fight ‘bioterrorist attacks’, pandemics and other natural or man-made events. LÄS MER
4. In the service of the European Union : The role of the presidency in negotiating the Amsterdam Treaty 1995-97Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the role and influence of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers in European Union negotiations - to what extent the Presidency can actually exert leadership and to what extent the office-holder can advance national priorities. The study addresses these questions by examining the activities and achievements of the Spanish, Italian, Irish and Dutch presidencies in the prenegotiation and negotiation processes in the intergovernmental conference (IGC) 1996-97, which resulted in the Amsterdam Treaty. LÄS MER
5. Gendered interests in the European union the European women's lobby and the organisation and representation of women's interestsDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Gendered Interests and the European Union. The European Women’s Lobby and the Organisation and Representation of Women's Interests. LÄS MER