Sökning: "ethical standards"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 avhandlingar innehållade orden ethical standards.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Infrastruktur
Sammanfattning : This thesis identifies and systematizes two categories ofpractical problems that stem from work and working environmentcontexts: workplace privacy and occupational health risks. Thefocus of the discussion is on ethical justification. LÄS MER
2. Granskningens retorik och historisk vetenskap : Kognitiv identitet i recensioner i dansk historisk tidsskrift, norsk historisk tidsskrift och svensk historisk tidskrift 1965-1990 : cognitive identity in reviews in the Danish historical journal, the NorwegDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis examines how historians review each other. The material are the critical reviews found in the three national historical journals, dansk (Danish) historisk tidsskrift (DHT), norsk (Norwegian) historisk tidsskrift (NHT) and svensk (Swedish) historisk tidskrift (SHT). LÄS MER
3. Aurea NormaDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was mainly to find out the conditions under which a modernisation of the standardisation process could realistically take place, in order to allow the inclusion of parameters that are currently ignored. The necessary balance between private interests and public good issues, and the need to take into the discussions leading to the adoption of standards, their generally heavy socio-economic consequences, are especially taken into consideration. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The aim of the present thesis is twofold: first, to analyse some practical ethical problems that stem from the workplace and the working environment and to offer guidelines concerning how such problems can be solved; second, to illuminate how the specific nature of work and the working environment is intimately connected to the relation between the employee and the employing entity, as set forth in an employment contract, and how the form and content of such contracts are, among other things, determined by culturally and socially established ideas. The normative question to be addressed is thus: which of these ideas should be maintained? This can be seen as a second-order, or more fundamental, ethical question whose answer depends on determining which normative principles are right. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Law, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The accumulated importance of the patent law morality exclusion over the recent decades has been prompted by the increased protection sought for biotechnological inventions. This raises specific ethical concerns such as the respect for human dignity. LÄS MER