Sökning: "ethical reasoning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37 avhandlingar innehållade orden ethical reasoning.
1. Ethical and normative reasoning on climate change Conceptions and solutions among students in a Chinese contextDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Previous research in environmental education and learning has mainly concerned students’ understanding of natural scientific knowledge, whereas research on the influence of other knowledge in learning environmental issues is marginal. Also, the interest in most studies investigating students’ natural scientific knowledge has been to capture constraints in students’ understanding, hence investigations of students’ meaning making are rare. LÄS MER
2. Ethical reasoning among experienced registered nurses in relation to communication with severely ill patients disclosing personal knowledgeDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Personal knowledge was disclosed amongst a group of experienced registered nurses in relation to feeding severely ill patients with cancer and dementia (I,II,III), communicating with severely demented patients (IV,V), and receiving group supervision (VI). Principled ethics did not seem an adequate model for describing the ethical reasoning of experienced RNs. LÄS MER
3. Dementia care in an ethical perspective an exploratory study of caregivers' experiences of ethical conflicts when feeding severely demented patientsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to explore how caregivers caring for severely demented patients experience ethical conflict situations. Feeding patients in a late state of dementia was chosen as focus. LÄS MER
4. Meeting ethical and nutritional challenges in elder care the life world and system world of staff and high level decision-makersDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska institutet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the thesis was to describe the issue of malnutrition and use it as a focal point of interest in elder care. A further aim was to illuminate how this issue could be addressed focusing on older adults’ integrity and high level decision-makers’ reasoning about ethically difficult situations (I-IV). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : he subject of this thesis is ethical aspects of decision-making concerning social risks. It is argued that a model for risk management must acknowledge several ethical aspects and, most crucial among these, the individual’s right not to be unfairly exposed to risks. LÄS MER