Sökning: "ethical knowledge"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 177 avhandlingar innehållade orden ethical knowledge.
1. Introduction of School-Based HPV Vaccination in Sweden Knowledge and Attitudes among Youth, Parents, and StaffDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to provide a better understanding of knowledge, attitudes, consent, and decision-making regarding Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination, seen from the perspectives of concerned parties – high school students, school nurses, and parents.Two quantitative studies were performed: one descriptive cross-sectional study and one quasi-experimental intervention study. LÄS MER
2. A comprehensive picture of ethical values in caring encounters, based on experiences of those involved Analysis of concepts developed from empirical studiesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Older people should have a life with a sense of value and should feel confident. These ethical values, which are expressed in normative ethics, are expected to prevail in empirical ethics. Central components of nursing are the ethical issues of autonomy, beneficence, non-maleficence and the principles of justice. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Within cancer care, do not resuscitate (DNR) decisions are frequently made. DNR decisions can be ethically difficult and lead to conflicts of interest and disagreements within the medical team. LÄS MER
4. Meeting ethical and nutritional challenges in elder care the life world and system world of staff and high level decision-makersDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska institutet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the thesis was to describe the issue of malnutrition and use it as a focal point of interest in elder care. A further aim was to illuminate how this issue could be addressed focusing on older adults’ integrity and high level decision-makers’ reasoning about ethically difficult situations (I-IV). LÄS MER
5. Ethical reasoning among experienced registered nurses in relation to communication with severely ill patients disclosing personal knowledgeDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Personal knowledge was disclosed amongst a group of experienced registered nurses in relation to feeding severely ill patients with cancer and dementia (I,II,III), communicating with severely demented patients (IV,V), and receiving group supervision (VI). Principled ethics did not seem an adequate model for describing the ethical reasoning of experienced RNs. LÄS MER