Sökning: "epithelial ovarian cancer"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 41 avhandlingar innehållade orden epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The total population-based material of 426 ovarian malignancies in the Southeast Health Care Region of Sweden during 1984-1987 was surveyed. It seems that with a program of cytoreductive surgery followed by a cisplatinum chemotherapy combination in the metastasizing cases the overall survival figures have improved. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Oncology and Pathology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Ovarian cancer is the seventh most common cancer in women globally, with approximately 240,000 new cases annually. Although a rare disease, it is the most lethal gynecologic malignancy. Unspecific symptoms result in late diagnosis and a generally poor prognosis. LÄS MER
3. Effects of Oral Contraceptives on Endogenous Hormones, Body Constitution, and Breast Epithelium in Healthy, Young WomenDetta är en avhandling från Helena C.B. Jernström, Kung Oscars väg 3, S-222 40 LUND, SWEDEN
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns the effects of low-dose oral contraceptives (OCs) on endogenous hormones, insulin-like growth-factor-1 (IGF-1), sexual hormone binding globulin (SHBG), and body constitution in two groups of healthy women aged 1925 who had never been pregnant. Prolactin concentrations were elevated in a subgroup of present and former users. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Helena C.B. Jernström, Kung Oscars väg 3, S-222 40 LUND, SWEDEN
Sammanfattning : Epithelial ovarian cancer (EOC) is the most lethal of all gynaecological malignancies and there is an urgent need to develop new prognostic and treatment predictive biomarkers for a more efficient therapy. The discovery of the RNA-binding motif protein 3 (RBM3) as a putative cancer biomarker was based on its differential expression in various cancer forms in the Human Protein Atlas (HPA). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Pathology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Epithelial ovarian cancer (EOC) is the most lethal malignancy of the female reproductive tract. Due to vague symptomatology, the majority of EOC patients are diagnosed in advanced clinical stages with poor survival rates, despite improvements in surgical techniques and the advent of targeted therapeutics. LÄS MER