Sökning: "epidermal growth factor"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 151 avhandlingar innehållade orden epidermal growth factor.
1. Androgen controlled regulatory systems in prostate cancer potential new therapeutic targets and prognostic markersDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Medicinsk biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : BACKGROUND: Prostate cancer is by far the most common cancer among Swedish men. Some patients have an aggressive lethal disease, but the majority of affected men have long expected survival. Unfortunately, the diagnostic tools available are insufficient in predicting disease aggressiveness. Novel prognostic markers are therefore urgently needed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The liver has a unique capacity to regenerate after damage, irrespective of cause. The regulatory mechanisms of this regeneration are not fully known. Liver regeneration· is associated with rapid growth and thereby increased demands for energy and synthesis of new compounds. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Studentlitteratur AB
Sammanfattning : The pancreas is a central organ in the digestion of food as well as in glucose metabolism. Its two major functions are exocrine and endocrine secretion. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Cytokine receptor activation is dependent on ligand-induced receptor dimerization or oligomerization and subsequent activation of several intracellular proteins. Activation of Janus kinases (Jaks) is probably the first intracellular event that occurs after receptor dimerization. LÄS MER
5. Biomarkers in non-small cell lung carcinoma methodological aspects and influence of gender, histology and smoking habits on estrogen receptor and epidermal growth factor family receptor signallingDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Non-small cell lung carcinoma is a leading cause of cancer mortality worldwide. There are gender and smoking associated differences both in tumour types and clinical outcome. Squamous cell carcinomas (SCC) are more frequent among smoking men while females develop adenocarcinomas (ADCA). LÄS MER