Sökning: "environmental reporting"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 76 avhandlingar innehållade orden environmental reporting.
1. Is the Swedish Environmental Goods and Services Industry Green? Product and production perspectivesDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : In most business sectors environmental programs focus on direct, production-related environmental impacts. The design and development of products with reduced environmental impact is considered more difficult. The opposite applies in the environmental technology sector. LÄS MER
2. Chemicals in consumer products Bridging the gap between academic research and chemicals regulationDetta är en avhandling från Department of Environmental Science and Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Exposure to chemicals emitting from consumer products, such as clothes, electronic devices, toys and kitchen-ware, has emerged as an issue of public health and environmental concern. The use of chemicals having endocrine disrupting properties in commercial products is receiving particular attention as low dose exposures of such chemicals have been associated with adverse effects in both human and wildlife populations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för miljökemi
Sammanfattning : Adding chemicals to materials to decrease flammability can be dated back to as early as 450 BC when the Egyptians used alum to reduce flammability of wood. Almost 2500 years later brominated flame retardants (BFRs) are used to prevent ignition of textiles, electronics and polymers. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Materials and Environmental Chemistry (MMK), Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Persistent organic pollutants (POPs) are substances that degrade slowly, are distributed wotldwide, bioaccumulate and are harmful to both animals and humans. The release of POPs to the environment was the preamble to human background contamination. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Environmental Science and Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Chemicals provide us with many benefits but can also have adverse effects on human health and the environment. Concerns that previous European legislations were not providing adequate protection from chemical risks resulted in a new chemicals legislation – REACH – in 2007. LÄS MER