Sökning: "environmental protection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 271 avhandlingar innehållade orden environmental protection.
1. Arguments for Access to Justice : Supra-individual Environmental Claims Before Administrative CourtsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Law
Sammanfattning : In the early 19th century, in the wake of industrialisation, complaints from people affected by pollution were considered a threat to industrial expansion and economic growth. Today, the right of access to justice is increasingly considered a legal vehicle for enhancing environmental protection. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Concerns related to global environmental changes due to land use changes have been driving international communities towards more sustainable land use systems. Brazil is a country of global strategic importance in this matter considering that it is the nation with the largest extension of preserved tropical native vegetation, recognised for its ecosystem services and high and unique biodiversity. LÄS MER
3. The “Dark Side” of Marine Spatial Planning A study of domination, empowerment and freedom through theories of discourse and powerDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to contribute to the marine spatial planning (MSP) literature by elaborating a robust theoretical account of power for a more rigorous and balanced critical analysis of MSP. Conceived as a problem-solving regime, MSP has emerged as a radical approach to govern the use and protection of marine resources. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. Investigating the Relation between Efficient, Effective and Sustainable Remediation of Contaminated SitesDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Remediation of contaminated sites reduces negative impacts to humans and the environment, but the process itself is typically associated with high costs to society and large environmental footprints. The sustainable remediation concept has, over the past decade, brought increased attention to the often-overlooked contradictory effects of site remediation. LÄS MER