Sökning: "environmental exposure adverse effects"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 82 avhandlingar innehållade orden environmental exposure adverse effects.
1. Assessment of Environmental Pollutants in Humans from Four Continents Exposure levels in Slovakia, Guinea-Bissau, Nicaragua and BangladeshDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Materials and Environmental Chemistry (MMK), Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Humans are continuously exposed to complex mixtures of anthropogenic chemicals. This thesis focus on human exposure to persistent organic pollutants (POPs). POPs ability to bioaccumulate and biomagnify together with the extensive historical use of POPs in e.g. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för miljökemi
Sammanfattning : An extensive use of chemicals in countless consumer products has resulted in human exposure to several persistent organic pollutants (POPs). Sufficient knowledge about their chemical composition properties and environmental faith is required, to be able to proper risk assess and regulate the substances. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Particle, especially fine and ultrafine particle exposure has been linked to lower airway infections, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), ischemic heart disease, stroke and cancer. The underlying mechanisms are under active investigation, and are still not fully understood. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Environmental Science and Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Phthalate esters (PEs) and alternative plasticizers used as additives in numerous consumer products are continuously released into the environment leading to subsequent human exposure. The ubiquitous presence and potential adverse health effects (e.g. LÄS MER
5. Chemicals in consumer products Bridging the gap between academic research and chemicals regulationDetta är en avhandling från Department of Environmental Science and Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Exposure to chemicals emitting from consumer products, such as clothes, electronic devices, toys and kitchen-ware, has emerged as an issue of public health and environmental concern. The use of chemicals having endocrine disrupting properties in commercial products is receiving particular attention as low dose exposures of such chemicals have been associated with adverse effects in both human and wildlife populations. LÄS MER