Sökning: "environmental engagement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 75 avhandlingar innehållade orden environmental engagement.
1. Urban environmental stewardship Roles and reasons for civic engagements in governance of social-ecological systemsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Stewardship as a concept is increasingly brought forward as a goal to reach sustainability goals of ensuring human wellbeing within the limits of Earth’s life support systems. Scholarship on the required capacities for planetary stewardship is growing rapidly, as are the insights. LÄS MER
2. Operationalizing Industrial Ecology in the Waste Sector Roles and tactics for circular value innovationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The take-make-waste approach to resource management in human production and consumption systems is contributing to a variety of environmental and social problems worldwide. Additionally, as the world’s population and affluence increase, so do the negative impacts of poor resource management. LÄS MER
3. Matters of Public Connection : The role of mediated and interpersonal communication in young people's environmental engagementDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : What lies at the heart of environmental identity is the recognition of our interconnection with other people, living and not yet born, as well as nonhumans. To develop this sense of belonging, one needs to sustain public connection—a basic orientation to the public world where matters of shared concern are addressed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : Material efficiency contributes to reduced industrial waste volumes, reduced extraction and consumption of virgin raw materials, increased waste segregation, decreased energy demand, and reduced carbon emissions, thereby generally mitigating the environmental impact of the manufacturing industry. However, the area of material efficiency in manufacturing is under-researched, and related knowledge is limited particularly at individual manufacturing sites and lower levels. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm Resilience Centre, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Never before have humans wielded a greater ability to alter and disrupt planetary processes. Our impact is becoming so noticeable that a new geological epoch has been proposed – the Anthropocene – in which Earth systems might no longer maintain the stable and predictable conditions of the past 12 millennia. LÄS MER