Sökning: "environmental economy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 215 avhandlingar innehållade orden environmental economy.
1. Resource and Environmental Impacts of Resource-Efficiency Measures Applied to Electronic ProductsDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Natural resources such as ecosystems, land, water and metals underpin the functioning of economies and human well-being, and are becoming increasingly scarce due to growth in population and affluence. Metals are increasingly demanded for their specific properties as modern technology develops. LÄS MER
2. Environmental research collaboration : Cross-sector knowledge production in environmental scienceDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : Increased interaction between science and society is recognised as one of the characteristics of contemporary science. Solving the complex environmental problems of our day also necessitate such interactions. LÄS MER
3. How can consumables be made more resource efficient? Environmental and resource assessment of measuresDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The global population growth paired with increasing consumption per capita puts resource efficiency and sustainability on the political agenda. Consequently, the need for resource-efficient and sustainable products, including consumables, is expected to increase in the future. LÄS MER
4. Learning from assessments of resource efficiency measures and their impact on resource use and the environment - Based on a case of additive manufacturing and a review of assessment studiesDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Resource efficiency measures have the potential to reduce the environmental and resource impacts of the current linear economy by decreasing the physical flows of material and energy associated with producing and using products and services. In order to investigate this potential, there is a need for assessments from a systems perspective, which for example enables the identification of possible trade-offs between different measures and aspects of resource efficiency depending on the product characteristics. LÄS MER
5. Industrial Symbiosis in the Biofuel Industry Quantification of the Environmental Performance and Identification of SynergiesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The production of biofuels has increased in recent years, to reduce the dependence on fossil fuels and mitigate climate change. However, current production practices are heavily criticized on their environmental sustainability. LÄS MER