Sökning: "environmental aspect"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 184 avhandlingar innehållade orden environmental aspect.
1. The Karma of Products Exploring the Causality of Environmental Pressure with Causal Loop Diagram and Environmental FootprintDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm, Sweden : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Environmental pressures from consumer products and mechanisms of predetermination were examined in this thesis using causal loop diagram (CLD) and life cycle assessment (LCA) footprinting to respectively illustrate and provide some indicators about these mechanisms. Theoretical arguments and their practical implications were subjected to qualitative and quantitative analysis, using secondary and primary data. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm, Sweden : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The built environment contributes extensively to the overall environmental impact of society. An increasing number of tools have been developed worldwide for comprehensive environmental assessment and rating of buildings in order to make the building sector more sustainable. LÄS MER
3. Simplifying complex models : Application of modeling tools in exposure assessment of organic pollutantsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Applied Environmental Science (ITM), Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Thousands of chemicals are used in society, but the exposure to humans and other organisms has been measured only for a small number of compounds. Modeling tools constitute low-cost and effective alternatives to measurements for the assessment of exposure. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Applied Environmental Science (ITM), Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines how to take into account both environmental and social sustainability goals to be used in scenarios or in policymaking.In paper I, we select four sustainability goals that have to be fulfilled by 2050 in normative future scenarios for Sweden in a degrowth context. LÄS MER
5. How do standardised environmental management systems affect environmental performance and business?Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : LiU/Unitryck
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to increase the understanding of what a standardised environmental management system (EMS) is, can be, and is not. The EMS infrastructure, i.e. the standards for EMSs and corresponding systems for their application, is analysed to find out how"ft affects the environmental efforts of companies. LÄS MER