Sökning: "entry process"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 140 avhandlingar innehållade orden entry process.
1. The complex internationalization process unfolded The case of Atlas Copco’s entry into the Chinese mid-marketDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen, Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : Despite its contemporary relevance, we still have limited empirical knowledge about the forces underlying complex internationalization processes as when multinational corporations (MNCs) seek to enter new growing markets. Based on a real-time process study comprising ninety interviews and two hundred hours of observation made between 2009 and 2012, Atlas Copco’s entry into the Chinese mid-market was investigated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping International Business School
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of five individual essays and an introductory chapter. The essays are all in the field of industrial dynamics and more specifically focus on firm entry and exit in Swedish industrial sectors. The essays mainly contribute to the empirical literature on entry and exit. LÄS MER
3. Foreign Market Entry into China : The Implications of Guanxi on the Network Model of the Foreign Market Entry ProcessDetta är en avhandling från Department of Business Studies, Uppsala
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to examine some particular aspects of the unemployment process, the process by which the risk of unemployment is distributed within a population. This process can be partitioned into five distinct stages; the initiation of a "negative work career", entry into unemployment, the situation during unemployment, exit from unemployment, and finally the long-term consequences of unemployment for the employment situation of the individual. LÄS MER
5. The Creation of International Business Relationships : Experience and Performance in the Internationalization Process of SMEsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The present study examines the causal effect of experience on the performance of inter-national business relationships for small and medium-sized business firms. A case study of ten market entry processes in ten Swedish SMEs shows that both experienced and inexperienced firms can succeed in creating a new international business relationship. LÄS MER