Sökning: "enterprise modelling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 avhandlingar innehållade orden enterprise modelling.
1. The Evolution of the Connector View Concept Enterprise Models for Interoperability Solutions in the Extended EnterpriseDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : People around the world who are working in companies and organisations need to collaborate, and in their collaboration use information managed by different information systems. The requirements of information systems to be interoperable are therefore apparant. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The purpose of business-IT alignment is to optimise the relation between business and IT in order to maximise the business value of IT. Successful business-IT alignment can be enabled by business processes and e-processes functioning as adaptive mediators between business and IT systems. LÄS MER
3. Enterprise modelling in practice : situational factors and their influence on adopting a participative approachDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. The Influence of Intentional and Situational factors on Enterprise Modelling Tool Acquisition in OrganisationsDetta är en avhandling från Kista : Data- och systemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Enterprise Modelling (EM) tools are an important part ofevery EM application project. Continuous evolution of modellingmethods therefore requires efficient EM tool support. Extensiveefforts have been devoted to developing new EM tools andmodelling techniques. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Whilst the amount of information readily available to workers in information- and knowledge intensive business- and industrial contexts only seem to increase with every day, those workers still have difficulties in finding relevant and needed information as well as storing, distributing, and aggregating such information. Yet, whilst there exist numerous technical, organisational, and practical approaches to remedy the situation, the problems seem to prevail. LÄS MER