Sökning: "ensemble methods"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 69 avhandlingar innehållade orden ensemble methods.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Proteins play an essential role in virtually all of life's processes. Their function is tightly coupled to the three-dimensional structure they adopt.Solving protein structures experimentally is a complicated, time- and resource-consuming endeavor. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Ships small and large all battle the elements when crossing the worlds oceans. As such, ships are designed to operate in situations with high speed winds and heavy waves. There are however limits to what any ship can handle safely and it is thus important to avoid the worst weather systems as much as possible. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Theoretical Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Artificial neural network (ANN) and combinatorial optimization algorithms are developed, and applied to the medical domain. A novel method for training an ensemble of ANN is presented, based on random weight updates alternated with replication of networks with low error. LÄS MER
4. Improving diagnosis of acute coronary syndromes in an emergency setting: A machine learning approachDetta är en avhandling från Department of Theoretical Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Acute coronary syndrome (ACS) is the biggest people killer in the western world today. Despite well trained physicians and reliable diagnostic tools, diagnosing ACS early in the emergency departments (ED) remains a challenge. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background Spinal pain is one of humanity’s most frequent complaints with high costs for the individual and society, and is commonly related to spinal disorders. There are many origins behind these disorders e.g., trauma, disc hernia or of other organic origins. LÄS MER