Sökning: "engine oil"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 88 avhandlingar innehållade orden engine oil.
1. Giant Oil Fields - The Highway to Oil : Giant Oil Fields and their Importance for Future Oil Production
Sammanfattning : Since the 1950s, oil has been the dominant source of energy in the world. The cheap supply of oil has been the engine for economic growth in the western world. Since future oil demand is expected to increase, the question to what extent future production will be available is important. LÄS MER
2. Particulate Emissions Associated with Diesel Engine Oil Consumption
Sammanfattning : Particulate emissions from diesel engines have been a key issue for diesel engine developers in recent decades. Their work has succeeded in reducing the exhaust particles from the combustion of fuel, which has led to increasing interest in the contribution of particulates from lubrication oil. LÄS MER
3. On-Engine Turbocharger Performance Considering Heat Transfer
Sammanfattning : Heat transfer plays an important role in affecting an on-engine turbocharger performance. However, it is normally not taken into account for turbocharged engine simulations. LÄS MER
4. Chemistry of Combustion Products Investigation of Combustion Chamber Deposits Formed in a Gasoline Direct Injection Stratified Charge SI Engine
Sammanfattning : The aim of this work was to characterize deposits formed in the combustion chambers of a gasoline direct injection stratified charge SI engine. The engine was run with several types of gasoline fuels and a special reference engine oil. LÄS MER
5. Oil-related Particle Emissions from Diesel Engines
Sammanfattning : In recent decades much effort has gone into reducing particle emissions in the exhaust gases of heavy-duty diesel engines. Engine development has now reached the stage where it is worth to put heavy focus on the contribution of lubricating oil to particulate emissions in order to further reduce these emissions. LÄS MER