Sökning: "energy systems modelling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 251 avhandlingar innehållade orden energy systems modelling.
1. National Energy System Modelling for Supporting Energy and Climate Policy Decision-making The Case of SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Energy system models can contribute in evaluating impacts of energy and climate policies. The process of working with energy system models assists the understanding of the quantita¬tive relationships between different parts of the energy system and between different time periods, under various assumptions. LÄS MER
2. A Framework for Sustainable Strategic Energy Company Investment Analysis and Decision-support: Towards the Operationalisation of Sustainable Energy SystemsDetta är en avhandling från Pepukaye Bardouille, Environmental- and Energy Systems Studies, Gerdagatan 13, 223 62 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : In addition to being a key criterion of the sustainable development proviso, for business, the integration of social- and ecological considerations into decision-making is of growing importance for minimising future environmentally-related risk and associated economic costs, as well as gaining a share in growing markets favouring products and companies focusing upon social responsibility and ecological protection. The study focuses upon addressing the research question: how can socio-ecological considerations be incorporated into energy companies' formal strategic investment analysis and decision-making processes, so as to facilitate the development of sustainable energy systems?. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Pepukaye Bardouille, Environmental- and Energy Systems Studies, Gerdagatan 13, 223 62 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The last years have been particularly challenging for the shipping industry. Fuel prices have increased to levels only seen during the oil crisis in the 70's, and environmental regulations have grown much stricter than in the past. Climate change, at a global level, is going to become a major threat to society. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Geotryckeriet
Sammanfattning : The global energy system is dominated by the use of fossil fuels. This system suffers from several problems, such as different environmental issues, while the long-term energy security is sometimes questioned. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : It is incumbent upon the transport sector to reduce its CO2 emissions by replacing fossil fuels with low-carbon alternatives. Suggested strategies include electrification of the road transport sector through the use of electric vehicles (EVs) with static charging, electric road systems (ERS), and the use of electricity to produce fuels. LÄS MER