Sökning: "energy estimates"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 178 avhandlingar innehållade orden energy estimates.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Large-scale deployment of low-carbon energy technologies is important for counteracting anthropogenic climate change and achieving universal energy access. This thesis explores potential growth rates of technologies necessary to reach a more sustainable global energy system, the material and energy flows required to commission these technologies, and potential future availability of the required resources. LÄS MER
2. Designing Energy-Sensitive Interactions Conceptualising Energy from the Perspective of Electric CarsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : As technology is increasingly used in mobile settings, energy and battery management is becoming a part of everyday life. Many have experienced how quickly a battery can be depleted in a smartphone, laptop or electric cars, sometimes causing much distress. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The iron and steel industry has become increasingly globalised. Market conditions are also changing and de-carbonisation of production is challenging.The objective of this thesis is to assess how energy efficiency and greenhouse gas emissions reductions can be promoted and effectively monitored in the steel industry. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : It is common with significant differences between calculated and actual energy use in the building sector. These calculations are often performed with whole building energy simulation (BES) programs. In this process the analyst must make several assumptions about the studied building and its users. LÄS MER
5. Spatially explicit electrification modelling insights Applications, benefits, limitations and an open tool for geospatial electrification modellingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm, Sweden : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Developing countries confront the challenge of generating more electricity to meet demands in a sustainable manner. According to the World Bank’s 2015 Global Tracking Framework, roughly 15% of world population (or 1.1 billion people) lack access to electricity, and many more rely on poor quality electricity supplies. LÄS MER