Sökning: "energy efficiency networks"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 111 avhandlingar innehållade orden energy efficiency networks.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Low-energy buildings have, in recent years, gained attention and moved towards a large-scale introduction in the residential sector. During this process, national and international criteria for energy use in buildings have become stricter and the European Union has through the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive imposed on member states to adapt their building regulations for ‘Nearly Zero Energy Buildings’, which by 2021 should be standard for new buildings. LÄS MER
2. Energy efficiency in Swedish SMEs Exploring barriers, knowledge creation and the role of municipal energy efficiency programsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to analyze how municipalities support small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in their work to improve their energy efficiency. The purpose of this study is to increase the current understanding of how the methods and tools used by municipalities to assist SMEs in improving their energy efficiency influence the end results in terms of achieved energy efficiency, and how knowledge related to energy efficiency is created within SMEs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gävle : Gävle University Press
Sammanfattning : The traditional energy system as we know it today will change in the future. There is a worldwide concern about the global warming situation and there are different actions implemented to limit the consequences from, mainly, the use of fossil fuels. LÄS MER
4. Future District Heating Interactions – Modelling Impacts of Industrial Excess Heat Utilisation and Energy Efficient BuildingsDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : International goals for climate change mitigation plus energy security targets could be met cost-effectively by interactions between different parts of energy systems. The fourth generation of the district heating systems concept was developed as an attempt to accelerate district heating (DH) systems’ interactions with other energy systems. LÄS MER
5. Provisioning Strategies for Transparent Optical Networks Considering Transmission Quality, Security, and Energy EfficiencyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The continuous growth of traffic demand driven by the brisk increase in number of Internet users and emerging online services creates new challenges for communication networks. The latest advances in Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) technology make it possible to build Transparent Optical Networks (TONs) which are expected to be able to satisfy this rapidly growing capacity demand. LÄS MER