Sökning: "energy dissipation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 171 avhandlingar innehållade orden energy dissipation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Heat Transfer, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Th need for a reliable and reasonable accurate turbulence model without specific convergence problem for calculating duct flows in industrial applications has become more evident. In this study a general computational method has been developed for calculating turbulent quantities in any arbitrary three dimensional duct. LÄS MER
2. Numerical Analysis of Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow in Heat Exchangers with Emphasis on Pin Fin TechnologyDetta är en avhandling från Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : One of the most important industrial processes is heat transfer, carried out by heat exchangers in single and multiphase flow applications. Despite the existence of well-developed theoretical models for different heat transfer mechanisms, the expanding need for industrial applications requiring the design and optimization of heat exchangers, has created a solid demand for experimental work and effort. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : Due to diversified demands of customers, embedded processor datapaths have been extended to accept many functional units, thus growing more complex and energy inefficient. For this reason, it is necessary to carefully analyze the characteristics of the specific embedded applications and fine-tune the hardware implementation. LÄS MER
4. cfd modelling and experimental study on the fluid flow and heat transfer in copper heat sink designDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för samhällsteknik
Sammanfattning : AbstractThis thesis is studying the heatsinks new designs for copper heatsinks which utilizes modelling and simulation by CFD, construction of prototypes and experimental works. Challenges and complications in manufacturing of copper heatsinks are expressed and finding the solutions to these hindrances involve in this work. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Energy Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The cost of ownership of a power plant is partly governed by the efficiency of the turbine island. The turbine stands for the production revenues when transforming the energy in fuel into electric power and district heating. LÄS MER