Sökning: "embryology human"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden embryology human.
- Detta är en avhandling från Malin Parmar, BMC A11, 221 84 LUND
Sammanfattning : The molecular specification of neural precursor cells has been suggested to be a progressive process, with a transition from an early requirement for extrinsic signals to intrinsic mechanisms. Thus, the cells in the nervous system acquire distinct fates in response to extrinsic signals, which activate repertoires of transcription factors in a region and cell type specific manner. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : The childhood tumour neuroblastoma is derived from immature cells of the sympathetic nervous system, which have become arrested at different maturation stages. Neuroblastoma is a malignancy with a high degree of heterogeneity, and there is a correlation between a poor differentiation status and a more aggressive phenotype. LÄS MER
3. Structural and evolutionary studies of a lipocalin: the alpha1-microglobulin protein and its geneDetta är en avhandling från Annika Lindqvist, Molecular Signalling, Cell & Molecular Biolgy, P.O.Box 94, 221 00 Lund, SWEDEN
Sammanfattning : a1-microglobulin is a small glycoprotein present in plasma and in tissues surrounding the gastrointestinal and respiratory tracts. a1-microglobulin is a member of the lipocalin protein family and exhibits several of the typical traits of a lipocalin; it binds an unknown ligand which causes the brown color of the protein, it forms complexes with various different proteins and there have been indications of the presence of a receptor for a1-microglobulin on T-lymphocytes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Annika Lindqvist, Molecular Signalling, Cell & Molecular Biolgy, P.O.Box 94, 221 00 Lund, SWEDEN
Sammanfattning : Integrins are a family of cell surface receptors known to bind matrix proteins and to mediate signals such as mechanical signals between the cell and the surrounding matrix. We have studied integrins that are expressed by chondrocytes, with specific focus on the integrins that interact with the cartilage matrix protein collagen type II. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Tornblad Institute, Biskopsgatan 7, S-223 65 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : About two percent of Swedish newborn infants are born with a significant congenital malformations which is reported to the Swedish Registry of Congenital Malformations (RCM), and/or the Swedish Medical Birth Registry (MBR). In spite of persistent public health recommendations, about 16% of the Swedish pregnant women are smoking during pregnancy (1996). LÄS MER