Sökning: "elevated temperature"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 320 avhandlingar innehållade orden elevated temperature.
1. Nanofiltration at elevated temperatures: Influence of the combined effects of temperature, salts, pH and cleaningDetta är en avhandling från Faculty of Engineering, LTH at Lund University
Sammanfattning : The influence of temperature, salts, pH, and various pre-treatments and cleaning on the nanofiltration (NF) performance of thin-film polyamide (PA) composite membranes has been investigated. The change in membrane performance was correlated to membrane swelling or/and electroviscous friction. LÄS MER
2. On Thermal Conductivity and Strength in Compacted Graphite Irons : Influence of Temperature and MicrostructureDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers Reproservice
Sammanfattning : Thermal conductivity, hardness and strength are all highly important material properties, affecting the performance and life expectancy of components operating at elevated temperatures. The main purpose of this work has been to increase the knowledge and understanding concerning how mechanical and physical properties are affected by temperature and microstructure in compacted graphite irons. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Engineering
Sammanfattning : Aluminium alloys with Si as the major alloying element form a class of material providing the most significant part of all casting manufactured materials. These alloys have a wide range of applications in the automotive and aerospace industries due to an excellent combination of castability and mechanical properties, as well as good corrosion resistance and wear resistivity. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Damage of forming tools at elevated temperatures is a major problem in metal forming processes such as hot stamping. Of special importance is the occurrence of adhesion and gross material transfer from the work-piece to the tool surface, a phenomenon known as galling. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Incidence of death and hospitalizations have been observed to depend on short-term changes in weather and to increase with extreme temperatures. This thesis aims to strengthen the scientific knowledge on the relationship between temperature and daily deaths, but also the relationship between temperature and daily hospital admissions. LÄS MER