Sökning: "ekonomisk geografi Kulturgeografi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 398 avhandlingar innehållade orden ekonomisk geografi Kulturgeografi.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Indigenous tourism is an expansive sector in the growing tourism industry. The Sami people living in Sápmi in northern Europe have started to engage in tourism, particularly in view of the rationalised and modernised methods of reindeer herding. Sami tourism offers job opportunities and enables the spreading of information. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Human Geography, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Place branding is commonly conceptualized with a focus on big cities, such as London, New York and Singapore, building from concepts and models from mainstream branding theory. In contrast to such conceptualizations, this thesis focuses on place branding in small and medium-sized cities. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Fakulteten för samhälls- och livsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis is an explorative excursion into the concept of place creation and place construction. It departures from the way place is discussed within both relational theory and humanistic geography. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Section of Agrarian History, Department of Urban and Rural Development, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : The crisis of the Late Middle Ages is still an ongoing discussion. Desertion of small isolated settlements in woodlands is a well known fact. In villages and hamlets, however, desertion is hidden because holdings were merged (partial desertion). LÄS MER
5. Managing Migrant Workers moral economies of temporary labour in the Swedish IT and wild berry industriesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Temporary migrant workers and circular migration constitute a growing global phenomenon as the management of migration becomes increasingly important to policymakers. This thesis takes academic discussions on citizenship and migration as its starting point, and examines the role of employers in terms of defining temporary migrant workers and their role in the Swedish labour market. LÄS MER