Sökning: "eddy currents"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 36 avhandlingar innehållade orden eddy currents.
1. Three-dimensional Finite Element Computation of Eddy Currents in Synchronous Machines
Sammanfattning : The thesis deals with the computation of eddy-current losses in the end regions of synchronous machines. Various magnetic and electric vector potential formulations of three-dimensional eddy-current problems are investigated. The equations are discretized by the finite element method with nodal or edge finite elements. LÄS MER
2. A lumped element transformer model including core losses and winding impedances
Sammanfattning : In order to design a power transformer it is important to understand its internal electromagnetic behaviour. That can be obtained by measurements on physical transformers, analytical expressions and computer simulations. LÄS MER
3. Magnetic Leakage Fields and End Region Eddy Current Power Losses in Synchronous Generators
Sammanfattning : The conversion of mechanical energy to electrical energy is done mainly with synchronous generators. They are used in hydropower generators and nuclear plants that presently account for about 80% of the electric energy production in Sweden. LÄS MER
4. Three-Dimensional Computation of Eddy Currents in End regions of Synchronous Generators
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. Modelling the transient response of windings, laminated steel coresand electromagnetic power devices by means of lumped circuits : With special reference to windings with a coaxial insulation system
Sammanfattning : Electromagnetic transients impinging on electromagnetic power devices - such as electric machines, transformers and reactors - can stress the design severely. Thus the magnitudes of the transients are often decisive for the design of the devices. Further, the operation of a device can be transient in itself. LÄS MER