Sökning: "economic citizenship"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 42 avhandlingar innehållade orden economic citizenship.
1. I faderns ställe. Genus, ekonomisk förändring och den svenska förmyndarinstitutionen ca 1700-1860Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, a highly gender-specific construction of legal majo¬rity, coming of age and guardianship over children and minors was part of the pre-industrial order and it’s ar-rangements of pro¬perty rights. This thesis is a study of a gender specific legal sys¬tem and it’s interaction with economic change. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Printed in Sweden by Media-Tryck, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation examines socio-economic outcomes of first and second generation immigrants in Denmark and adds to our understanding of different trajectories of immigrant integration by studying policy and family relatedfactors. The association between family composition and socio-economic outcomes of the individual is in this thesis examined by studying the effects of intermarriage. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Makadam Förlag
Sammanfattning : The last male bastion in the labour market: gender and military work in Sweden 1865-1989 Throughout history, gender has been a central component of the Swedish armed forces’ division of labour. Its most striking expression is that soldiers have almost exclusively been, and expected to be, male. LÄS MER
4. Managing Migrant Workers moral economies of temporary labour in the Swedish IT and wild berry industriesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Temporary migrant workers and circular migration constitute a growing global phenomenon as the management of migration becomes increasingly important to policymakers. This thesis takes academic discussions on citizenship and migration as its starting point, and examines the role of employers in terms of defining temporary migrant workers and their role in the Swedish labour market. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : Studies of the emerging economic roles of women have been dominated by the Anglo-American discourse. Female experiences of economic life in these countries are often interpreted as universal. This dissertation argues that institutional arrangements particular to specific societies generate different outcomes. LÄS MER