Sökning: "early reading"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 139 avhandlingar innehållade orden early reading.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The aim of the present thesis was to examine the cognitive and language profile in children with poor reading comprehension using a longitudinal perspective. Even though comprehension skills are closely connected to educational success, comprehension deficits in children have been neglected in reading research. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institute of International Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Reading literacy is becoming a crucial skill for the success in the modern society. Since Latvia is an industrialized country, with a relatively small population, it is of a crucial importance that the educational system produces well literate people. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : The aims of this thesis were to examine the utilisation of various linguistic levels in the oral reading of running texts among Swedish beginning readers, and specifically to question the supposedly predominant role of lower (i.e. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Pedagogisk Institutionen
Sammanfattning : The current study investigated the factors that have a positive impact on reading development by examining the influence of the home and school environment on students who started school already able to read (early readers). The reading proficiency of the students in the study was determined by a variety of reading tests conducted at the beginning of the school year and students were identified as “early readers”, “average readers”, or “non readers”. LÄS MER
5. Barns skriftspråkande - att bli en skrivande och läsande person Early childhood literacy : Becoming literateDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to contribute to the knowledge of how early childhood literacy can be understood in pre-school and school, focusing on ages 1-8 years. We assume that children are competent and creative and generate meaning in the way they deal with text. LÄS MER