Sökning: "dominant position"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 152 avhandlingar innehållade orden dominant position.
1. "Jag har alla åldrar i mig!" : En studie om ålderns betydelser i kulturaktiviteter avsedda för barn, ungdomar och pensionärer
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the production of age in three state-funded intergenerational projects, intended to increase age integration between young and old citizens. The main aim of the study is to contribute to the production of knowledge about age as a social category and power system. LÄS MER
2. Concentrations in the EU pharmaceutical sector : The protection of effective competition under Council Regulation No 139/2004 on the control of concentrations between undertakings
Sammanfattning : A central element of competition law consists in the control of concentrations, that is, the changes in the competitive structure resulting from mergers and acquisitions. By controlling concentrations with a Union Dimension, the European Commission ensures that effective competition will not be significantly impeded, in particular by the creation or strengthening of dominant positions. LÄS MER
3. Arbetsrätt och konkurrensrätt: en normativ studie av motsättningen mellan marknadsrättsliga värden och sociala värden
Sammanfattning : The dissertation deals with the normative conflict between labour law and competition law. The legislation in each area gives the Courts guidance in solving a legal problem that has previously been classified as belonging to one or the other area. LÄS MER
4. The emergence of innovation ecosystems: Exploring the role of the keystone firm
Sammanfattning : During periods of technological change, firms seek new collaborations and sometimes even reach out to competitors in order to obtain new resources and competences. Understanding the collaborations surrounding new technologies has implications for firms pursuing opportunities with new technologies. LÄS MER
5. Ungas samspel i sociala medier : Att balansera mellan ansvar och positionering
Sammanfattning : The growing communication that takes place between young people today causes concern. The purpose of this study is to develop in – depth knowledge of the interaction that young people engage in online. LÄS MER