Sökning: "domestic policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 126 avhandlingar innehållade orden domestic policy.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Santérus
Sammanfattning : The political project of Gunnar Myrdal in Sweden’s post-war planning is characterised and its application in different areas of economic policy in the first post-war years is analysed. His participation in the government, ending in 1947 at the time of a currency crisis, is generally regarded as a failure. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Abstract The thesis aims at providing a better understanding of public policy instruments used in policy-making within the energy sector, particularly regarding their role in the change towards an increased use of renewable energy sources for generation of electricity. The research was guided by an underlying assumption that a markedly higher proportion of the energy generated from renewable sources can be considerably enhanced by use of policy instruments that support the development and the market creation of new, renewable energy technologies. LÄS MER
3. From Common Market to Social Europe? Paradigm Shift and Institutional Change in European Union Policy on Food, Asbestos & Chemicals, and Gender EqualityDetta är en avhandling från Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : This dissertation takes up developments in European Union policymaking that indicate important shifts from an emphasis on prioritizing markets and economic arrangements to a greater recognition and competing prioritization of what can be broadly characterized as "social" concerns. Potentially sweeping changes are taking place in EU policy in the areas of food safety, chemicals, and gender equality. LÄS MER
4. Environmental policy and transboundary externalities coordination and commitment in open economiesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of an introductory chapter and four papers, which relate to environmental policy in the presence of transboundary environmental damage. Paper [I] concerns public policy in a multi-jurisdiction framework with transboundary environmental damage. LÄS MER
5. National Appropriateness of International Climate Policy Frameworks in India, Brazil, and South AfricaDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : How does the international climate policy frameworks influence the domestic institutional responses to climate mitigation in emerging economies? And how, in turn, do domestic institutions and politics in emerging economies influence the fate of international climate policy frameworks? The thesis provides answers to these questions by studying domestic engagements with Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Actions in three emerging economies – India, Brazil, and South Africa. The thesis specifically studies how these engagements were influenced by the domestic institutional context provided by national climate policy, norms, and institutional capacity in the three countries. LÄS MER