Sökning: "dissolving pulp"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 avhandlingar innehållade orden dissolving pulp.
1. Dissolving pulp Multivariate Characterisation and Analysis of Reactivity and Spectroscopic PropertiesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kemi
Sammanfattning : Various chemical properties can be used to characterise dissolving pulp. The quality of the pulp must be carefully controlled to ensure that it meets the requirements for its intended use and the further processes to be applied. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis forms part of a project with the objective of developing and implementing a novel, wood-based, process for the industrial production of cellulose textile fibres. This new process should not only be cost effective but also have far less environmental impact then current processes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Fakulteten för teknik- och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The conventional viscose manufacturing process is a mature process that needs to be improved with respect to its environmental impact and its production cost structure. Therefore a research study has been done with the aim to improve the reactivity of the dissolving pulp used, in order to reduce the chemical demand in the viscose process and thus reduce the cost and indirectly the environmental impact. LÄS MER
4. Characterization of cellulose pulps and the influence of their properties on the process and production of viscose and cellulose ethersDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Today’s market offers an ever-increasing range of cellulose pulps (derivative pulps) made fromvarious wood types through different delignification processes. Each pulp segment has its uniquecharacteristics, which makes it difficult for the producer of cellulose derivatives to choose the mostsuitable pulp for optimum processability and product quality. LÄS MER
5. The initial phase of sodium sulfite pulping of softwood A comparison of different pulping optionsDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Single stage and two-stage sodium sulfite cooking were carried out on either spruce, pine or pure pine heartwood chips to investigate the influence of several process parameters on the initial phase of such a cook down to about 60 % pulp yield. The cooking experiments were carried out in the laboratory with either a lab-prepared or a mill-prepared cooking acid and the temperature and time were varied. LÄS MER