Sökning: "disease course"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 514 avhandlingar innehållade orden disease course.
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to study epidemiological and clinical changes in the natural history of Crohn’s disease, its phenotype, the need for surgery and pharmacological therapy over time, as well as the role of faecal calprotectin as a biomarker of pathophysiology and disease course.An increased incidence and prevalence of Crohn’s disease was seen in the period 1963-2010. LÄS MER
2. Crohn's disease : Studies on epidemiology, twins, aetiological factors and clinical course with special reference to smokingDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : In an epidemiological study of the incidence of Crohn's disease in Orebro county during the 25-year period 1963-1987, the mean annual incidence was 6.1/105 inhabitants. During the first five year period the mean incidence was 4.3 but during the following four quinquennia the incidence was stable at around 6. LÄS MER
3. Autoantibodies and genetic variation in rheumatoid arthritis aspects on susceptibility and disease courseDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för molekylär och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease characterized by chronic inflammation and subsequent destruction of synovial joints. Although its causes remain largely unknown, a substantial genetic contribution is known to exist. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The two main forms of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) are Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. These are chronic inflammatory disorders, mainly affecting the gastrointestinal tract. LÄS MER
5. Long Term Outcome and Prediction Models of Cognition, Activities of Daily Living and Nursing Home Placement in Alzheimer’s Disease with Cholinesterase Inhibitor TreatmentDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Background Prospective longitudinal studies in Alzheimer's disease (AD) that include cholinesterase inhibitor (ChEI) treatment in routine clinical settings are scarce. The patients vary in severity of the disease, clinical course, rate of progression and response to treatment. LÄS MER