Sökning: "discursive practice"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 190 avhandlingar innehållade orden discursive practice.
1. Embedding Medication Review in Clinical Practice Reconceptualising Implementation Using a Practice Theory PerspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The hospital is a critical setting with respect to medication safety and quality of medication therapy. Medication review, the structured assessment of an individual patient’s medications with the aim of improving therapy, has been advocated as a strategy to reduce medication-related harm. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö Academy of Music, Lund University
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT Title: Organ improvisation - activity, action and rhetorical practice. Author: Karin Johansson Language: English. Keywords: Organ improvisation, cultural-historical activity theory, higher music education, Western art music, discursive practices, rhetorical practice. LÄS MER
3. Consumption and Practice Unfolding Consumptive Moments and the Entanglement with Productive AspectsDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping International Business School
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates consumption through a practice-theoretical perspective. Practices are routinized sets of human activity involving doings, meanings, and objects. Previous work has suggested conceiving of consumption as moments in practices. LÄS MER
4. Assessment meetings between care managers and persons living with dementia Citizenship as practiceDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with encounters between persons living with dementia and care managers. Dementia often results in progressive care needs that must be met by different social care services. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on how principals’ practices in improvement work are formed and how these practices affect principals’ possibilities to work with planned change. The study takes its departure from ten Upper Secondary School principals’ improvement work concerning enterprise education. LÄS MER