Sökning: "discrete time model"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 236 avhandlingar innehållade orden discrete time model.
21. Incremental and Hierarchical Deadlock-Free Control of Discrete Event Systems with Variables: A Symbolic and Inductive Approach
Sammanfattning : Today's industry trend towards agile product development cycles and the ambition to shorten the time-to-market, represents an extremely competitive marketplace. This has driven the industry to use very complex and highly flexible manufacturing systems. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Electrical and Information Technology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The ever increasing data rates in wireless communication require analog to digital converters (ADCs) with greater requirements on speed and accuracy, while being power efficient to prolong battery life. This dissertation contains an introduction to the field and five papers that focus on the continuous-time (CT) Delta-Sigma modulator (DSM) as ADC. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Two system identification problems, identification of viscoelastic material properties and identification of continuous-time stochastic systems, are considered in the thesis.The viscoelastic material properties are characterised by the frequency-dependent complex modulus. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Science, Centre for Mathematical Sciences
Sammanfattning : The invention of computers revolutionized the way of doing science and in particular the field of mathematics. Computers were faster than any human mind in doing calculations and they did not make mistakes opening a wide range of possibilities that earlier where in practice uncomputable. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of six papers. The main topic of all these papers is modeling a class of linear time-invariant systems. The system class is parameterized in the context of interpolation theory with a degree constraint. LÄS MER