Sökning: "discrete time model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 237 avhandlingar innehållade orden discrete time model.
1. Graphical representations of Ising and Potts models Stochastic geometry of the quantum Ising model and the space-time Potts modelDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : US AB
Sammanfattning : HTML clipboard Statistical physics seeks to explain macroscopic properties of matter in terms of microscopic interactions. Of particular interest is the phenomenon of phase transition: the sudden changes in macroscopic properties as external conditions are varied. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : US AB
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of four papers, three papers about modelling animal populations and one paper about an area integral estimate for solutions of partial differential equations on non-smooth domains. The papers are: I. Å. Brännström, Single species population models from first principles. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Automatic Control, Lund Institute of Technology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The current control design development process in automotive industry and elsewhere involves many expensive experiments and hand-tuning of control parameters. Model based control design is a promising approach to reduce costs and development time. In this process low complexity models are essential and model reduction methods are very useful tools. LÄS MER
4. Towards Model-Based Development of Self-Managing Automotive Systems : Modeling, Simulation, Model Transformations and Algorithms: Supporting the Development of the DySCAS MiddlewareDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : With the increased usage of electronics, embedded computer systems, software and networks in modern vehicles, the complexity is also increasing in terms of the development process, functionalities as well as their implementation. On one hand there is a need for efficient and systematic development, and on the other hand the systems are required to have enhanced post-deployment time configuration management support. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents four papers on problems in discrete probability. A common theme of the articles is to take some class of discrete structures, impose some randomness, and then consider what happens asymptotically as the size of the structure tends to infinity. LÄS MER