Sökning: "disability service"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 67 avhandlingar innehållade orden disability service.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för socialt arbete - Socialhögskolan, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses the categorisation of adult persons who need help to cope in everyday life as either older persons or persons with a disability. Despite the development of social services in the Scandinavian countries being guided by the principles of universalism and equality, adults in need of care have different rights to support depending on their current age and at which age disability occurs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Persons with deafblindness experience difficulties in daily life and they experience service to sometimes barrier. The overall aim of this thesis is therefore to discover, evaluate and explain: 1. mechanisms that might have impact on participation restrictions for people who have visual and hearing impairment i.e. LÄS MER
3. Social Construction of Technical Aids - Personal Meaning and Interactional Effects of Disability and Assistive Devices in Everyday LifeDetta är en avhandling från Department of Health Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns the role of disability and assistive devices in everyday life among persons with, for instance, impairments related to mobility (e.g. wheelchair users) and bodily shape and configuration (e.g. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kultur och medier
Sammanfattning : Even though the goals of Swedish disability-politics are equality, full participation and autonomy, people with disabilities almost every day encounter discrimination and oppression. This thesis deals with the question of the public service-medias role in this discrepancy between political rhetoric and practices. LÄS MER
5. Children with mild intellectual disability and their families – needs for support, service utilisation and experiences of supportDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Health and Welfare
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on service utilisation among children with mild ID and their families, their needs for support and their experiences of support.AimsThe overall aim of the thesis was to explore and describe service utilisation patterns among families of children with mild ID from a systems perspective. LÄS MER