Sökning: "direct effect"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1052 avhandlingar innehållade orden direct effect.
1. Influences, effects and changes from interventions by eco-labelling schemes - What a Swan can do?Detta är en avhandling från International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Eco-labelling is a voluntary and informative policy instrument aiming at stimulating environmentally beneficial product development through using the market forces. The Nordic Swan eco-labelling scheme has been in operation since 1989. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the influence of volcanism on the compositions of the aerosols in the upper troposphere (UT) and lowermost stratosphere (LMS), and their direct and indirect impact on climate. Aerosol data were obtained by aircraft-borne sampling, using the CARIBIC (Civil Aircraft for the Regular Investigation of the Atmosphere Based on an Instrument Container) platform, and laboratory-based ion beam analysis of aerosol samples at the Lund Ion Beam Analysis Facility (LIBAF). LÄS MER
3. Crystallization of chiral compounds-Possibilities and limitations for resolution by direct crystallizationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kemiteknik
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Improvement and Assessment of Two-Dimensional Resistivity Models Derived from Radiomagnetotelluric and Direct-Current Resistivity DataDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Two-dimensional (2-D) models of electrical resistivity are improved by jointly inverting radiomagnetotelluric (RMT) and direct-current resistivity (DCR) data or by allowing for displacement currents in the inversion of RMT data collected on highly resistive bedrock. Uniqueness and stability of the 2-D models are assessed with a model variance and resolution analysis that allows for the non-linearity of the inverse problem. LÄS MER
5. Host Country Effects of Foreign Direct Investment The Case of Developing and Transition EconomiesDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping International Business School
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of four individual essays and an introductory chapter. While independent from each other, these essays share some common properties. They are all empirical and focus on the interaction between inflows of foreign direct investment (FDI) and host country characteristics. LÄS MER