Sökning: "digital logic"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 71 avhandlingar innehållade orden digital logic.
1. The Dynamics of Digital Transformation the Role of Digital Innovation, Ecosystems and Logics in Fundamental Organizational ChangeDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation investigates digital transformation, understood here as processes where organizational actors engage in digital innovation and transform their organizations in order to respond to change in their business and technology environments. Specifically, it examines the dynamics of digital transformation, seeking to understand the key sociotechnical elements and their relationships that drive digital transformation processes and influence how they unfold over time. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Digital innovation has become imperative for organizational survival and is increasingly contributing to the growth of national wealth. A central element of digital innovation, brought into light in this dissertation, is digital resourc-ing. LÄS MER
3. Service Logic in Digitalized Product Platforms A Study of Digital Service Innovation in the Vehicle IndustryDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The digitalization of products has become an important driver for service innovation in manufacturing firms. The embedding of digital technology in previously non-digital products creates digitalized product platforms that enable digital service innovation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Superconductor digital technology based on Rapid Single Flux Quantum logic (RSFQ) offers more than 50 times gain in speed and more than 100 reduction in power consumption over mainstream CMOS devices. However, the necessity of cooling down to 4 K and modest degree of integration density currently available mean that employing RSFQ is reasonable only for the tasks that are impossible or ineffective to implement in CMOS technology. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : While IT-enabled innovations continue to disrupt long-lasting industries, emerging concepts and theories seek to explain implications of digitalisation on its value, competition and organisation. Over the past two decades, the notions of digital capability and business model reconfiguration as antecedents of organisational performance have become increasingly influential in the Information Systems literature. LÄS MER