Sökning: "difficult knowledge"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 786 avhandlingar innehållade orden difficult knowledge.
1. Standardized Knowledge Transfer A study of Project-Based Organizations in the Construction and IT SectorsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : School of Business, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Standardized knowledge transfer in project-based organizations is analyzed. The empirical material considered comes from 11 recurring projects from two sectors: the construction sector and the IT sector. LÄS MER
2. Formulating knowledge: Engaging with issues of sustainable development through academic writing in engineering educationDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Given that knowledge in society is increasingly shaped by textuality and dependent on texts, higher education holds a special responsibility for introducing and guiding students into text practices contingent on disciplinary fields and their knowledge traditions. On a general level, this doctoral thesis investigates how participation in such text practices at university functions as a means for engaging students with knowledge that is new to them. LÄS MER
3. The Ambivalent Potentiality of Vulnerability : Museum Pedagogy in Exhibitions on Difficult Matters and its Ethical ImplicationsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to critically investigate and problematize how museum exhibitions on Difficult Matters, like war and sexual violence, can be designed in order to contribute to teaching-learning relations between museum and visitor, which may transform existing perceptions of self, others, and the world and evoke a deepened sense of responsibility in the viewers, i.e. LÄS MER
4. Consumer knowledge and its implications for aspects of consumer purchasing behaviour in the case of information-intensive productsDetta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this research was to better understand consumer knowledge, its constituents, antecedents and consequences or implications for other consumer behaviours so as to assist wine marketers and marketers of other information-intensive products with their marketing strategy development. Wine is a complex product difficult for consumers to evaluate particularly prior to purchase but it is also a difficult product for marketers. LÄS MER
5. Graphic Representation and Visualisation as Modelling Support for the Knowledge Acquisition ProcessDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för informationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The thesis describes steps taken towards using graphic representation and visual modelling support for the knowledge acquisition process in knowledge-based systems – a process commonly regarded as difficult. The performance of the systems depends on the quality of the embedded knowledge, which makes the knowledge acquisition phase particularly significant. LÄS MER