Sökning: "difficult caring situations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 avhandlingar innehållade orden difficult caring situations.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this research was to understand the meaning of caring as narrated, lived, moral experience. Forty-five good nurses experienced in the care of patients in surgical, medical and geriatric wards were interviewed. LÄS MER
2. Experiences of being in ethically difficult care situations and an intervention with clinical ethics supportDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Studies show that healthcare professionals often experience ethical difficulties in their relations with patients, relatives, and other professionals and in relation to organisational issues, and these can sometimes be difficult to handle. Failing to act or to relate in accordance with one’s values for what is good and right might cause a troubled conscience that is connected to feelings of guilt and ill-being. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Health Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to describe the experiences of obstetricians and parents and the attitudes of midwives in relation to critical situations during pregnancy and birth. The data collection (Paper I and II) started in year 2000 with interviews with obstetricians (n=14) concerning the meaning of being in ethically difficult situations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the thesis was to describe caregivers’ experiences of caring for women with breast cancer on a surgical ward. The study was based on interviews with narrative parts and tape-recorded clinical supervision sessions. The interviews and clinical supervision sessions were transcribed verbatim, and analysed by content analysis. LÄS MER
5. När kroppen sviker -en livsvärldsstudie om kvinnors erfarenheter av hälsa, sjukdom och vård i samband med en hjärtinfarktDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Institutionen för vårdvetenskap och socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This thesis for a licentiate degree is a Caring Science lifeworld study the purpose of which is to describe women’s experiences of illness, health and care following a myocardial infarction. It consists of two studies (Papers I and II) which form the first part of a doctoral dissertation. LÄS MER