Sökning: "differential measurements"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 211 avhandlingar innehållade orden differential measurements.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : A laser-produced plasma was generated by focusing 100 fs laser pulses, with an energy of 150 mJ, onto metal targets. The laser intensity was expected to reach 10E17 W/cm2. Radiation was emitted from the created plasma, with photon energies extending up to the MeV regime. LÄS MER
17. From Particle-Production Cross Sections to KERMA and Absorbed Dose for the Case 96 MeV n-12C InteractionsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Neutron-carbon interactions have been studied with a focus on charged-particle production of relevance to radiation protection and medical applications, such as cancer therapy. The measurements have been performed using the particle-detection setup, MEDLEY, and the 96 MeV neutron beam at the The Svedberg Laboratory in Uppsala. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Males and females differ in morphology and behaviour, so that selection acts differently on the two sexes. This changes the relative reproductive success of males and females, and it is beneficial for parents to bias the sex ratio of their broods in favour of the sex with the best survival and breeding prospects. LÄS MER
19. Design and Characterization of D-band Monolithic Direct Carrier Modulator and Demodulator Circuits for High Speed Wireless CommunicationDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Millimeter waves are finding increasing applications in data communication, sensing,imaging and radio astronomy. One application is in high-speed wireless back-haul networksfor mobile communication. The operators are interested in replacing optical fiber withthe more flexible and easy to deploy wireless link. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Polymer Science & Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : There is a growing need for multifunctional polymeric materials for the development of several important energy conversion technologies. For example, the polymer electrolyte is a key component in lithium polymer batteries. The basic functions of this electrolyte are to efficiently conduct the lithium ions and physically separate the electrodes. LÄS MER