Sökning: "dietary fat"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 152 avhandlingar innehållade orden dietary fat.
1. Fatty Acid Desaturase Activities in Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular Disease Special Reference to Stearoyl-CoA-Desaturase and Biomarkers of Dietary FatDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The development of the metabolic syndrome (MetS) and cardiovascular diseases have been suggested to be influenced more by the quality than the amount of dietary fat. The FA composition of serum lipids may be used as biomarkers of dietary fat quality. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Dietary fat quality influences the risk of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease. A low-grade inflammation is suggested to contribute to the disease development, often accompanied by obesity. Whereas n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) have been considered anti-inflammatory, n-6 PUFA have been proposed to act pro-inflammatory. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : One important aim of the Swedish Action Programme for Nutrition is to increase the consumption of dietary fibre and decrease fat intake. The currently available extensive range of fat-reduced and fibre-enriched foods makes these dietary practices possible, but also makes the selection of a health promoting diet more complex. LÄS MER
4. Separation of Water and Fat Signal in Magnetic Resonance Imaging Advances in Methods Based on Chemical ShiftDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is one of the most important diagnostic tools of modern healthcare. The signal in medical MRI predominantly originates from water and fat molecules. LÄS MER
5. Milk Fat Intake and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) Supplementation Dietary Markers and Associations to Clinical and Biochemical CharacteristicsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In the present thesis dietary markers for intake of milk fat, associations between intake of milk fat and risk factors for coronary heart disease (CHD), and the effects of supplementation with conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) to healthy humans are investigated.The dietary fat quality is one of the main lifestyle factors affecting risk for CHD. LÄS MER