Sökning: "dialogue systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 123 avhandlingar innehållade orden dialogue systems.
1. Public computer systems, the client-organization encounter, and the societal dialogue
Sammanfattning : Public computer systems (PCS) are systems designed for use at the interface between organizations and their clients. PCS intervene in client-organization relations; the questions discussed in this thesis are what role they play in the client-organization encounter, what role they could and should play, and what theories might be available to guide the development of such systems. LÄS MER
2. Dialogue Behavior Management in Conversational Recommender Systems
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines recommendation dialogue, in the context of dialogue strategy design for conversational recommender systems. The purpose of a recommender system is to produce personalized recommendations of potentially useful items from a large space of possible options. LÄS MER
3. The human-computer interface in commercial systems : Investigations of dialogue design factors and usability with alphanumeric display terminals
Sammanfattning : When terminal based computer systems are incorporated in administrative processes, man-computer interface technology for many reasons becomes a crucial problem area. Terminal users ("terminalists") in such systems account for a vast number of terminal hours. LÄS MER
4. Design and Development of Recommender Dialogue Systems
Sammanfattning : The work in this thesis addresses design and development of multimodal dialogue recommender systems for the home context-of-use. In the design part, two investigations on multimodal recommendation dialogue interaction in the home context are reported on. LÄS MER
5. Developing Multimodal Spoken Dialogue Systems : Empirical Studies of Spoken Human–Computer Interaction
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents work done during the last ten years on developing five multimodal spoken dialogue systems, and the empirical user studies that have been conducted with them. The dialogue systems have been multimodal, giving information both verbally with animated talking characters and graphically on maps and in text tables. LÄS MER