Sökning: "dialogue facilitation"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden dialogue facilitation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this study was to gain insight into municipal food distribution from several perspectives: that of the clients, mainly elderly people, and also from the perspectives of different professionals and decision makers. An action research approach was chosen, as the characteristics of this method were deemed to be correct in relation to the basic aim of the study. LÄS MER
2. Ickevåldsaktion: en social praktik av motstånd och konstruktion Nonviolent Action - A Social Practice of Resistance and ConstructionDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Department of Peace and Development Research, Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : This research project is a conceptual exploration of a specific social phenomenon - nonviolent action. Within the discipline of peace and development studies the dissertation explores how peace with peaceful means is possible to conceptualize. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Department of Peace and Development Research, Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : This thesis has a dual objective: the theoretical aim is to analyse how developmental scaffolding influences the way that group participants’ conceptions about societal issues of concern, appropriate goals and courses of action change as their awareness of the interconnectedness between different issues, conditions, causes and consequences increase. On a practical level, the thesis aims to contribute insights into the craft and role of facilitation for facilitators, project leaders, dialogue designers and other practitioners whose engagement in group processes involves scaffolding the understanding of issues that have a considerable degree of complexity. LÄS MER
4. The Regionalisation Process in Southeast Asia and the Economic Integration of Cambodia and Laos into ASEANDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : This study deals with the current regionalisation process in Southeast Asia, and exploratively examines the various cooperation and integration schemes that are taking place in the region. The main focus is placed on, first, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), and, second, the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) and the Ayeyawady - Chao Phraya - Mekong Economic Cooperation Strategy (ACMECS). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Medical education continually demonstrates difficulties in keeping up with and preparing students for the evolving demands of patients, practice, and society. This is not due to a lack of effort: Change without reform runs rampant. Analyzing these efforts reveals a tendency to fragment and focus on planning and designing solutions, i. LÄS MER