Sökning: "development methods"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5995 avhandlingar innehållade orden development methods.
1. Governing Development : The Millennium Development Goals and Gender Policy Change in Sub-Saharan Africa
Sammanfattning : Recent decades have witnessed an upsurge in the use of different forms of global performance assessments as a means to influence the behavior of states. Within the area of international development, the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) reinforced the practice of development governance through global performance indicators (GPIs) and gained considerable agenda-setting power among the international development community. LÄS MER
2. Microchromatographic methods : technological development and practical applications
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Literacy and development : A study of Yemissrach Dimts literacy campaign in Ethiopia
Sammanfattning : The problem of illiteracy has been the object of many studies during recent decades. In Ethiopia, a country which reports one of the lowest literacy rates in Africa, the Yemissrach Dimts Literacy Campaign (YDLC) was started in 1962. Its activities were concentrated to rural areas and directed primarily towards adults. LÄS MER
4. Managing Collaborative Product Development : A Model for Identifying Key Factors in Product Development Projects
Sammanfattning : The increasing complexity of products and systems today has forced new processes, methods, and tools for managing the development of products. It has also forced the development of complex organisations and diverse relationships among functions and peoples within product development organisations. This implies a need for integrated processes. LÄS MER
5. Mötesplats skolutveckling : Om hur samverkan med forskare kan bidra till att utveckla pedagogers kompetens att bedriva utvecklingsarbete
Sammanfattning : The main aim of this thesis is to illuminate how researchers might provide support to the improvement of educators' competence, in a school development context. The thesis also sheds light on conditions and obstacles for such development. LÄS MER