Sökning: "development method"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4174 avhandlingar innehållade orden development method.
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The practice of developing information systems with the support of information systems development methods is not new. A vast number of systems development methods have been suggested over the years in an attempt to solve the problems a development organisation might encounter. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : In this dissertation, method configuration is treated as a kind of method engineering, focusing on adaptation of a base method. A conceptual framework, a meta-method and a computerized tool support for method configuration are proposed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : The world of systems engineering methods is changing as rigorous ‘off-the-shelf’ systems engineering methods become more popular. One example of such a systems engineering method is Rational Unified Process. LÄS MER
4. Organophosphates and phthalates in air and dust from indoor environments Method development and applied measurementsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Organophosphate and phthalate esters are polymer additives that are frequently found in air and dust in indoor environments. This thesis describes the development and application of air sampling and selective mass spectrometric (MS) determination of these two compound groups. LÄS MER
5. Managing Collaborative Product Development A Model for Identifying Key Factors in Product Development ProjectsDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalens högskola
Sammanfattning : The increasing complexity of products and systems today has forced new processes, methods, and tools for managing the development of products. It has also forced the development of complex organisations and diverse relationships among functions and peoples within product development organisations. This implies a need for integrated processes. LÄS MER