Sökning: "design prototypes"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 154 avhandlingar innehållade orden design prototypes.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation in industrial design focuses on the gap between the context of design and the context of use. It aims to open up design to the layperson and investigate an active role for the layperson in the design of everyday products. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Historically, haptics—all different aspects of the sense of touch and its study—has developed around very technical and scientific inquiries. Despite considerable haptic research advances and the obviousness of haptics in everyday life, this modality remains mostly foreign and unfamiliar to designers. LÄS MER
3. Thinking beyond the Cure a constructive design research investigation into the patient experience of radiotherapyDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : This constructive design research dissertation aims to understand how design can be used as part of a composite research approach to generate knowledge about how complex phenomena are composed through their interactions and relationships with various actors, both human and non-human. It has done this by investigating a single phenomenon, the patient experience of radiotherapy. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis is design driven, partly based on case studies in the form of experimental design projects developed mainly within the research and design collective Krets. It constitutes the first half of a PhD project that studies new technologies and techniques within design processes and the production of architecture, especially in relation to collaborative models. LÄS MER
5. Distributed Participatory Design in Multidisciplinary Engineering Projects: Investigating a Sustainable Approach for Ship Design & ConstructionDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Naval architecture design procedures focus primarily on the technical aspects of engineering specifications, mission requirements and overall survivability of ships and marine structures. In contrast, often little attention or importance is placed on the operational demands of onboard crew and the detailed design characteristics of a ship’s work environment. LÄS MER