Sökning: "design for six sigma"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 12 avhandlingar innehållade orden design for six sigma.
6. Support for re-use of manufacturing experience in product development from an aerospace perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Globalization, public environmental concern and government legislation are challenging the Swedish industry to be more efficient and increase its efforts in research and in the development of methods and tools for product development and production. Furthermore, the manufacturing industry is changing from producing solely hardware products towards the inclusion of services or soft offers to add more value for the customer. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers tekniska högskola; Borås : Högskolan i Borås
Sammanfattning : The overall objective of this thesis is to describe and explain how different quality management philosophies can be combined in the supply/demand chain, in order to contribute to its resilience. The analysis is both quantitative and qualitative, based on theory and literature related to TQM, Lean, Agile and Six Sigma, one literature study and three case studies that were performed in companies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Today's complex electronic systems with billions of transistors on a single die are enabled by the aggressive scaling down of the device feature size at an exponential rate as predicted by the Moore's law. Digital circuits benefit from technology scaling to become faster, more energy efficient as well as more area efficient as the feature size is scaled down. LÄS MER
9. Orchestrating the implementation of new practices in product development: Learning through action research at the Volvo GroupDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Companies in competitive markets are always dealing with responses to changes in the external environment to be able to achieve long-term survival. One such response concerns changes in product development practices. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Machine Design, Department of Design Sciences, Faculty of Engineering LTH, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Standards are used everywhere in the modern world and are a fundamental part of a functioning society. But the creation and maintenance of international standards is not an easy task. In addition to the technical prerequisites that must exist to create a standard, there are also political, economic and cultural aspects that must be considered. LÄS MER